HealthPRO is Canada's healthcare procurement services organization.
Founded in 1996, HealthPRO advances the purchasing interests of more than 250 members representing over 800 healthcare facilities across seven provinces and the territories. HealthPRO brings together the most significant purchasing power ever assembled within Canada's healthcare system. Together, these national collective efforts save members hundreds of millions of dollars that can be directed where it is needed most – to frontline patient care.
|Business:||Healthcare procurement services|
|Members:||More than 250 members representing over 800 hospitals across seven provinces and Territories|
|Advisory Committees:|| - Healthcare Leadership Advisory Council |
- Clinical Contract Advisory Committee
- Pharmacy Advisory Council
- Nutrition and Food Services Advisory Committee
- Plant Engineering Advisory Committee
|Healthcare Network:|| - Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) |
- Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP)
- The Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP)
- Healthcare Supply Chain Network (HSCN)