HealthPRO is Canada's healthcare procurement services organization.
HealthPRO is Canada's healthcare procurement services organization. Through the commitment of more than 800 healthcare facilities across the country, we collectively bring together the most significant purchasing power ever assembled amongst Canada's hospitals.
Through our national aggregated purchasing power, we maximize savings across many high- quality products and services hospitals use every day, thereby contributing to the sustainability of our healthcare system. These include pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, support services, nutrition and food products, energy and capital equipment.
|Business:||Healthcare procurement services|
|Members:||More than 250 members representing over 800 hospitals across seven provinces and Territories|
|Advisory Committees:|| - Healthcare Leadership Advisory Council |
- Clinical Contract Advisory Committee
- Pharmacy Advisory Council
- Nutrition and Food Services Advisory Committee
- Plant Engineering Advisory Committee
|Healthcare Network:|| - Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) |
- Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP)
- The Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP)
- Healthcare Supply Chain Network (HSCN)